The WA Family Law Pathways Network invites you to join us for our Annual Conference and Workshop Day to be held on 25 & 26 May 2021 respectively, at the beautiful Burswood on Swan.
With the theme ‘Shaping the Future of Family Law: Ideas, Innovation and Inspiration’, this year’s conference will be of interest to professionals from a range of disciplines working in, or alongside, the family law system.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS (25 May 2021) INCLUDE:
- Victoria Hovane, Professor, Australian Centre for Child Protection, University of South Australia
- Kate Jeffries, Consultant, FDV Perpetrator Response
- Family Court Panel with Chief Judge Sutherland, Magistrate Anderson and Registrar French
- Children’s Court Pilot Court panel : Innovative Practices in the Children’s Court
- Lived experience speaker on the journey through the Family Court.
WORKSHOP DAY (26 May 2021)
An informative two part FDV Informed professional development workshop, suitable for diverse professionals, working to assess and reduce the risk of Family and Domestic Violence.
- Towards Men’s Behaviour Change led by the WA Men’s Behaviour Change Program Network
- FDV Informed Family Assessment led by Stopping Family Violence
Legal CPD points are available to in-person registrations only.
More information about the conference program, workshop day and speakers to following in the coming weeks.
Sign up to our fortnightly conference newsletter below for conference news and updates*.
Earlybird Registrations Close | 16 April
Standard Registrations Close | 10 May