Recent changes to the law in WA have made it easier for some people to apply for a family violence restraining order (FVRO). This free webinar organised with Legal Aid will provide information on the recent changes in legislation and provide information on the new online applications for interim FVROs.
This 40 minute webinar session will:
- explain the application process
- explain how lawyers can apply to be a service provider who can assist clients with online VRO applications
- take people through the online FVRO training powerpoint or training package which has screenshots of how service providers prepare the application
- talk about the process post-application
- include a Q & A session at the end
|WHEN|| Tuesday, 26 May 2020 |
11:00AM – 11:40AM
|WHERE || Online|
Free of charge, registrations essential.
We are trialling a new webinar platform and process that should enable us to issue legal CPD points for this webinar. If you would like to receive legal CPD points for your attendance, please indicate that during registration and enter your contact information accurately. Please note that as this process is still in trial, we cannot guarantee that you will be issued a CPD certificate at this stage.
Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to email WA.FamilyPathwayNetwork@relationshipswa.org.au or call (08) 6164 0380.